I made it to the bus on time!
Finally, I got back to training. And I only slightly embarrassed myself in front of the new fresh meat…
I made an amazing dinner on Saturday. Coconut Paprika Chicken. Oh my God, for a meal I created myself its unbelievable. I’d enter it in a cookery competition right now!
I had another moment of intense pride when I finally discovered how to drink maca powder without gagging. Coffee, cocoa and coconut cream fix everything!
Shane said I’ve lost weight. We’ll see if it stays while I’m on these sedatives! I didn’t take my seroquel Saturday night as I needed my energy for roller derby. Wise idea… apart from the fact I had a grand total of no sleep.
Whole30 has been pretty good so far. Same with roller derby. I’m up 3 laps, to 16, and I’m finding backwards skating a lot easier.
PALEO COCONUT PAPRIKA CHICKEN:
Ingredients: (no fixed measrements for spices)
– 500g Chicken Fillets
-Can of coconut milk
-Can of chopped tomatoes
-A load of mixed italian spices (oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil etc.)
-3 Garlic cloves, crushed
-1 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat pan on medium heat.
- Fry garlic & ginger in coconut oil until fragrant.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Add spices and coat the chicken with them. (I used a lot of paprika and italian seasoning)
- Add mushrooms and fry until edible.
- Add chopped tomatoes and coconut milk.
- Cook uncovered on a low heat until chicken is cooked and the sauce is to your desired thickness.
- Et voila! Bon appetit. 🙂