I‘m a younger version of my mother. I have the features of her and my grandmother and red hair looks awesome on me. I also have her temper, which may someday get me killed. Why couldn’t I inherit her good qualities?!
1) She’s the life of every party.
She is always so much fun to have at parties. I’ve had better times at family parties than I’ve had at nights out. One night the cops were called over a noise complaint and she invited them in and asked for a lift in the squad car.
2) She cleans everything perfectly.
She usually does it angry but she can clean! Me on the other hand….
3) Her hair is always a brighter shade of red than mine.
4) She has an awesome dress sense.
I regularly borrow her clothes and cry when returning them.
5) She can be super bitchy
I do despise this quality, but it makes me not want to fuck with her. I wish I had that affect on people.
6) She is super confident – or acts it at least
…whereas I feel like a failure if I mispronounce a word.
7) She can wake up really early without being like this:
That woman is great, and I envy her. I’d be happy with just her hair!
With thanks to Mama Kat’s Pretty Much World Famous Writer’s Workshop